Friday, December 17, 2010

Ladies....This Is For You!

I should clarify.  I don't mean that these photo are for all you ladies out there.  What I do mean is that these photos are posted especially for my high school lady friends I met for coffee this past Wednesday.  You told me I needed to post some more photos so.....these are for you.  You know who you are!  (The truth is, I've been busy at my computer finishing off christmas card orders, instead of posting photos).
This is the last set of photos in my camera.  "T" needed some snowy pictures for a card he was working on for his Grandparents.  As we were walking to our back yard he noticed a huge icicle hanging from our house.  He thought it was wonderful and it soon became a "prop".




 I'm hoping to turn this photo into a card....if I get to it this year!  My plan is to develop the picture, glue it onto cardstock and then glue white pompoms onto their hands so it looks like they are throwing 3D snowballs.  I'll let you know how it turns out!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Leanne!! I appreciate your efficiency(he-he). The shots are beautiful as always. I especially love #7 where you captured the movement of the snow and we can still see those mischievous smiles behind it! #1 made me laugh...typical of their personalities!
-Crystal

Kris Otey said...

Oh Leanne...another set of masterpieces. You are very talented and thank you soo much for posting more pictures. Had a great time at coffee with all of you. My boys looked at your Christmas card and Jonah said, "Those boys look like lots of fun. Can they come over and play sometime?" Cute. Have a Merry Christmas. :)

darla said...

Adorable pics! As always. :)