Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Hidden Gem

I have lived in Winnipeg for years but I have never been to the quaint neighbourhood I discovered this past Saturday. I met the "P" family at their home and immediately fell in love with the huge trees lining the streets and their amazing yard. Their yard backed onto the river and as we were taking pictures we noticed a large heron in the water. Thank you so much for a great morning.




























































































































































































































1 comment:

Greg and Tanya said...

Hi Leanne!
I saw that you have something for the silent auction at the rosenort festival so I thought I would check out your blog. what great pictures!!!!
just wondering do you have a price listing of your photography sessions? Just checking out options for our Isaiah as well as potential family pictures.

Tanya (Dueck) Penner
gregandtanya@hotmail.com