Thursday, July 29, 2010

The "H" Family

I'm so glad that the "H" family picked the Forks as the location for their session. There was such a great mix of backdrops so their photos have lots of variety! I really loved how the family got into the spirit of things...."C" brought his football and had it in his hand every spare moment. "L" brought her violin and definitely knew how to work the camera. I also had a colorful bouquet of wildflowers in my camera bag at the end of the session.....thanks "L"! It was a great morning!



































I caught a few pictures of "C" in action.












































































































































































































































































































































































































































This photo was totally an experiment. I wanted to work on my panning technique....still need a little more practise. Thanks for helping me out "C"!































































































1 comment:

Liesa said...

Fantastic photos once again!