Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm speechless....

Really, I don't quite know what to say. This little brown-eyed beauty blew me away. She is one of the most expressive, interactive, amazing, happy, carefree, smart, little two year lady I have ever met! She even called her Daddy's restored cadillac, "the caddy"! Seriously, what two year old knows that! Thank you so much for such a great morning. Your family was an absolute pleasure. I just couldn't decide on my favorites so I'm posting a whole bunch! Enjoy!












































































































































































There is nothing like the bond between a daddy and his little girl. Although a guy with pink sunglasses may not be considered "macho", it is when you're holding your little girl! I can just imagine the fun she'll have doing her daddy's hair in a year or two!








































































4 comments:

Natasha said...

What a cute kiddo! I love the new pink wall you found!

Anonymous said...

what a beautifull photo session! but what a great and cute family :) They are my cousins for sure! heheheheh

we miss you all!
a big big big kiss for all, from your cousin

Valter ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Leanne - you totally captured Bella!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leanne!!! You were awesome!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures.
Sabrina, Jim & Isabella