Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby "B"

Baby "B" was just a few days old when I arrived for her photo session. She was still very sleepy making my job a breeze. Her older sister "A", had changed so much since I first met her when she was a newborn. It was so much fun to see her as a big sister now. I do have to add how impressed I was with how relaxed Mom and Dad were. We spent lots of time laughing and having fun. Here are just a few..... We even got a little smile....
The proud big sister....






















































































I asked "A" to point to "Baby B's" toes. This is what she did...














































































































































2 comments:

Natasha said...

The shots of the baby curled up on the fluffy blanket are pricless. She is sooo cute, too!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, especially the family one!