Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Didn't Mean to Shoot Him!

...but I'm glad I did! We were headed to my parents' place for Thanksgiving and on a whim I decided we should stop and take photos of "E" because he will be turning 6 soon. We found this old truck on the side of the road and as soon as "T" noticed it he was begging to have his picture taken with it too. It's not often, pretty much never, that "T" wants to be in front of the camera so we went with the moment. He was surprisingly cooperative and actually looked right at me. I was pleasantly surprised with some nice pictures I had not meant to shoot!



























3 comments:

Connie said...

These are excellent pictures of the guy!!! The colours are great and the face . . . what can I say about the face . . . He sure is looking more grown up.

Liesa said...

Very cute! - I love the colours!!

Natasha said...

I love the shirt!! "T" did a great job this time, so cute! Where are the pictures of "E"?