Saturday, September 12, 2009

The "S" Family

I have been photographing the "S" family for a long time! My buddy, "K" is always so much fun and one of my favorite little people to photograph because he has such a great sense of humor and such fabulous expressions. Once again, he did not disappoint me....



























"K" officially became outnumbered in his family last week when his new baby sister was born. I spent some time with the new little peanut as well as the new big sister, "R". She is definitely a free spirit and I loved following her around her yard.



























































































This is the newest little princess in the family, "N". Check back for more photos of her soon.





































































No comments: