Sunday, June 7, 2009

M & T's Engagement Session

Well, M is probably the closest I'll ever get to an assistant. She often fills albums and does odd jobs for me the day she is looking after my munchkins while I am away at my other job....teaching. We were all thrilled when she got engaged and I was more than happy to take some engagement photos of her and "T". Unfortunately the weather this June has been pretty sad but we did not let that deter us and even though it was cold we got some great shots. When I saw this tree full of blossoms I knew we needed to use it. I love how this first picture turned out. I must mention that M & T are quite competetive and were even able to turn the photo session into a competition. I won't comment on who won!


























































































"T" is an avid golfer so we stopped by a nearby golf course for a few shots. The course was definitely not as sheltered as the park and it was COLD.






























































CONGRATULATIONS!

2 comments:

Liesa said...

Hi Leanne,

The world is a small place....so I am looking at your blog like I do from time to time. (I LOVE your photos!)....anyways, there are Thomas & Michelle's engagement photos which are really great by the way. Thomas Kramer's brother is Dave Kramer who is married to my sister Colleen! This city always has connections. Then I read that Michelle looks after your boys...so funny. I don't know Michelle that well but she is so lovely. My Dad is a pastor in McCreary and knows her Dad who is a pastor in Neepawa.

Just funny how people connect!

Have a great week,

Liesa

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed these pictures...and many others on your site. You are very talented!! T, by the way, is my brother and we are thrilled to hear of their engagement. M is a great girl and since I live far away, it was really nice to be able to get a glimpse of them on your website. I look forward to the wedding pics!

rebecca serrette