Monday, October 27, 2008

M.I.A.

Well, I'm sure many of you have been wondering where I have been. I am fully aware that I have been missing in action here on the blog! I have not, however, been missing in action when it comes to snapping pictures. Things got rather busy and so I'm just trying to catch up. Check back often in the next little while as I will have a lot to post!
I know that this Mom has been waiting patiently for a sneak peak at photos from her session. We had the most beautiful fall evening for photos and along with that came some gorgeous light! I love the many different expressions the two little peanuts came up with...they were so much fun! I do have to admit that I got rather carried away and now have way too many photos to choose from. I suppose that is a good problem!

























































































































































1 comment:

Brandi said...

love, love, love them!