Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby "A"

It really is such a priviledge to be able to photograph little newborns. I love seeing the new parents and how incredibly in awe they are of their new little treasure! This new Mom & Dad were so proud of their beautiful little daughter and seemed to work so well as a Mommy & Daddy team! It was such a treat to work with their little baby. Check out the head full of dark hair...I love it!!!!









I asked Daddy "J" to swaddle his little daughter in a blanket. I'd have to say that this is one mean swaddle...I think the best I've seen! Quite impressive for a new Daddy!




This beautiful buffet originally belonged to Baby "A's" great grandmother. It seemed like the perfect place for a photo.





2 comments:

Heather :) said...

SO SWEET!! What a beautiful baby. Haven't stopped by your blog in awhile, so just wanted to say "HEY"

JAK said...

You inspire me to take better, unique pictures. Thanks for sharing your ideas!