Saturday, July 28, 2007

Summer Fun!

This is just a glimpse at some of the photos from a great session I had with this family in the park! I was so excited when the parents opened their trunk to reveal a huge basket filled with every great summer prop you could think of! It was a pleasure to spend some time with this family. Everything went great until I decided to try lying down to get just the perfect shot....let's just say the geese droppings on my pants got some extra big smiles!













































































4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow you work fast. Love the pictures of Jonah and Sierra and also Cameron.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I LOVE the sucker photo!

Christine said...

You take amazing pictures. I love the new born pics. They are great. I looked through all the pictures from the beginning. Wow.

Julie said...

Leanne, I had no idea you were a photographer now, and happened upon your blog kinda by fluke, following other peoples' links. Great shots! Some of my favorites were the boy (your son?) and boats (Gimli?), the "love child" or "we 'heart' you" pregnancy pic, Sierra with the flowers, baby & mom in sink/sync, angel on basket with foot tucked under--oh yeah, and a few more!