Monday, April 30, 2007

A New Little Peanut

It was such an honor to be a part of these unforgetable moments. I did a photo session before this little munchkin was born. It was so great to do another session after he arrived!! The parents were so proud and happy. Look at the photos....you'll see why!!! Please note that these are all unedited. A new post will be put up as soon as I have a chance to work through all the photos.


Oops!!











I could hardly wait to use my new basket. He fit perfectly! I think this photo is my new favorite!


















































4 comments:

Cheri said...

Hi Leanne: It's Cheri A. here again. i had left you a comment earlier when you took Trevor and Rebekahs pre-baby pics. You did a great job with all those pics again! I was just curious to know how you took the ones with the black background, the white background and the brown one of Isiah in the basket-which I also love!! Do you have different color backgrounds and what do you use for lighting?? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. My blog is www.lifewithmyboys-cheri.blogspot.com. Thanks Leanne

Heather said...

Wondering how I can get in touch with you regarding your photography services? leave me a comment on my blog if you get a chance.. would love to connect

Heather said...

i got your comment.. tried to email you but it didn't work.. maybe i got it wrong?

Cheri said...

Hi Leanne: Thanks for all your answers, you do a fantastic job of taking pictures. As far as the natural light thing, I was wondering then if you take most of your pictures like right near the windows, etc. What happens when you go to someone's house who doesn't have great light or it's a really cloudy day? Thank you for all your coments and help, I really appreciate it...