Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas at our House

I have not used my tripod in ages but decided to haul it out last night to take some photos of our home this Christmas.  Things have definitely changed around here.  Two little boys have caused me to ease up on my decorating ideas and have taken over how some parts of our house look this year. 


 I never thought that Charlie Brown and Snoopy would be part of our holiday decor.  I can't say I mind!

 These singing snowmen were a gift from my neighbour the year "E" was a little newborn.  It still is a favorite.


"E" and "T" were very excited about decorating our tree this year.  This is one area I've definitely learned to "relax" in.  I used to think that if something didn't fit with my theme it had to go.  Now.....everything goes!  Tait organized our tree into sections this year.  He had a sparkly section, a beautiful section and this was his sports section.
 "E" made this decoration as part of a craft morning at school.  He was incredibly proud to hang it on our tree and has made many more since.











1 comment:

Liesa said...

Gorgeous photos! Have a wonderful Christmas.